LRC Foundation together with Welthungerhilfe have announced scholarships for young Kenyans at Latia Agripreneurship Institute (LAI) for certificate course in Horticulture Production and Agripreneurship Level 4 for a period of 6 months. LAI is a registered TVET training college focused on developing Agripreneurial skills for the agriculture industry.
2022 AGRICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be 18- 35 years with an identification card.
- Able to read and write and motivated to Study Agriculture
- Copy of results of last examinations (KCSE).
- Willing to provide details of residence and guardian/ parent(s).
- Pay an admission fee of 2000 this is not covered in scholarship.
- Commits to fully participate in the training for 6 months.
Attach filled application form together with the following documents:
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Completed Medical Report
- A copy of Kenyan National Identification card
- Copies of exams results, testimonials and/or references relating to the relevant study, co-curriculum activities, achievements.
- A letter of recommendation from local chief or (signed and stamped).
Submit all the listed documents above to Latia Agribusiness Solutions offices in Isinya or Scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org